|Area||West Yorkshire, England|
|Sector||Housing - Development and Regeneration|
|Salary||£13.00 - £15.00 per hour|
|Start Date||Temp to Perm|
- Site maintenance/Electrician require to carry out planned preventive maintenance, remedial and break down work on site.
- Delivering highly skilled maintenance, repair and service to a range of different applications
- Carrying out planned preventive maintenance and responding to any reactive work as required such as electrical repairs, fabric repairs, basic plumbing repairs
- Qualifications or Required Experience:
- Qualified electrician needs 17th edition regulations
- 7671 and testing to 2391 or a City and guilds 236 or equivalent
- HVAC experience on AHU'S, Extraction fans and electrical heaters
- Previous experience as a site Engineer in an office and manufacturing/production environment.
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrownsynergy.com