Newly Qualified Social Worker
|Sector||Social CareSocial Care - Children Services|
|Salary||Up to £16.76 per hour|
Our client in Wrexham are looking for a newly qualified social worker to join the child protection team.
The team provides a child protection and family support service to those families who have been assessed as requiring services to meet the needs of vulnerable children. In adherence with relevant legislation, policies and procedures and the National Framework for the Assessment of children in need and their families, the team provides a social work service to children and families subject to child protection or care and support plans.
-To ensure that services are available to assess needs.
-To ensure that plans are reviewed in line with statutory timescales.
-To undertake assessments as required.
-To undertake s.47 enquiries as appropriate.
-To work in partnership with other agencies in providing and coordinating a multi-agency response to meeting assessed need.
-To prepare reports for court as required.
To apply for this position you must have:
- Social work degree or equivalent (MA/BA/BSc in Social Work, Diploma in Social Work or CQSW)
- HCPC Registration
- Full, clean driving licence
Why work with Eden Brown?
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS + Compliance
- Assess to executive roles unavailable from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant
- Wide selection of positions across the UK
- Referral bonus - £200 if we place someone you referred to us
- 'Find your own job' bonus - £200 if you bring your own job to us
For more information, please contact Joe White on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0113 2207540
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrownsynergy.com