Eden Brown Synergy has a long track record of recruiting within the social care sector and has worked in active partnership with a large number of Local Authorities, NHS Trusts, charities and non-statutory government bodies.
We understand the unique pressures and challenges faced by today’s social care sector. How? Because when you deal with an Eden Brown Synergy consultant, you’ll be dealing with someone who is totally focussed on and immersed in your sector. Every one of our consultants is a true subject matter expert in their area of operation and so you’ll find they’ll be speaking your language from the very first conversation you have. And our national network of offices means that you will have access to our developed network of some of the most experienced and capable social workers across the country, helping you to plug skill gaps wherever they are – whenever they are.
Safeguarding and uncompromising compliance are at the very heart of our business and we have a rigorous process in place to ensure that the people we place are of the highest quality and competency. This includes:
- We meet everyone - A face to face registration interview is always undertaken
- A social care specific application form - This tailored document will detail full qualifications and employment history
- DBS Checks - These are always carried out on anyone who will be potentially working with vulnerable children and adults
Full Documentation check - As well as our application form, we will also check:
- Work eligibility verified through a signed and stamped passport check
- Five years of signed and verified references
- HCPC registration card/letter
- Qualification certificates
If you are looking for exceptional service levels and support from our recruitment consultants, then contact us today.